Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Best Gift I Ever Gave

Now that the holidays have passed, it is easier to reflect and write about "Olive Your Cooking-A Godby Family Cookbook, Volume 1."

I always struggle with what to get my dad for Christmas, as he always asks for the same four things:

-Cooking tools

-Certificate to go get a massage
-Golf balls
-A Clive Cussler book

As you can imagine, this gets repetitive year after year. So this year I finally had an epiphany in early November that I could start crafting together a series of Godby Family Cookbooks, and this year would be the first. 
The book is a great collection of our own recipes, family photos, and memories. Here's a few pages and photos of the book-take a look for yourself! (Sorry for the picture quality-it truly doesn't do it justice.)










Now off to keep cooking for volume 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment